Well finally finished this but for some reason, I feel like I screwed up on balancing the volume of the percussion. No biggie though, this was merely and experiment because I'm at that phase where Im trying to modify preset sounds as well as create a few of my own. Also compared to my other work....I used the S1 Stereo Imager on alot of stuff in this project....was trying to get everything spaced out better, to where it sounds like everything is around you, like how some of the better artists here were able to accomplish in their mixes. I can definately warn you, I feel into that damn repetitive hole again, but I feel I did get my little "Space" theme I was going for. Of course my biggest concern is always my mixing results so definately be sure you critique that for me. I love all feedback though so dont get me wrong...I just know that no matter how we you sequence a song.....a bad mix will really annihilate everything else.
Thanks so much for your time to listen guys......looking forward to pooping out another project.