Software: Reaktor 4 Demo Download
I was looking around the internet for a new music studio that let's you have more control over the sounds and instruments in your library. Reaktor 4 does just that. Check out this software.
If you're like me, you have your own software you're comfortable with and won't even think about investing in new software, or even wanting to learn something new. I mostly use Reason and Cubase along with a hardware synth and some VSTs.
At times you many become frustrated with your software and want to see if the grass is actually greener. Thankfully, many of the software manufacturers these days let you try before you buy and you should definitely take a break from your own software to see what else is out there.
I've heard of Native-Instruments Reaktor
before, but never used it. Here are a couple of key features offered with this product:
- Complete studio environment for constructing and using hundreds of software instruments
- Inclused extensive collection of synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, loop tools, step sequencers, live performance machines and effects units
- Each tool complete complete with thousands of presets.
- Core Library includes 31 high-professional instruments and effects and over 1700 free instruments from user library
- Ability to Construct your own instruments and cable different modules together
- Capable of running Stand-alone, or as a VST/DXi plug-in.
Reaktor is a powerful tool for those who want to take their compositions to the next level with complete control of the instruments themselves. Take a breather from your current setup and try out this software. There is a demo version for MAC and PC available at their website. The link is below.
· Reaktor 4 Demo Download
· Buy Reaktor from Amazon