Sansa Shakes Up Portable Music Market with New MP3 Player
Brilliant look and features with this new-comer.
SanDisk are the masters of portable storage media; who better to tackle the mainstream portable music market. SanDisk had been secretly developing the Sansa portable music device under the radar for quite some time. They've taken the best features of the iPod and made it better; and corrected some of the common design flaws found in other competitive music devices.
For example, the Sansa is a solid hunk of machinery; the plastic used here is perfect for on-the-go listeners who hate all the scratches you get from even a single day of iPod use. The Sansa has a brilliant screen, very bright with a well-proportioned backlight. It has a powerful GUI with an easy-to-use navigation ring. The best feature of the Sansa is the replaceable battery, something that most every other manufacturer has failed to capitalize on.
Here is the full spec of the Sansa:
· Sleek, thin design with large 1.8” TFT color screen for easy viewing
· Strong alloy metal rear back casing provides excellent durability and scratch resistance
· Simple to use, backlit controls for fast device interface navigation
· User replaceable and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for up to 20 hours of battery life (Battery Life Based on Continuous, Standard Playback, 128 Kb MP3 file)
· Features microSD™ expansion slot for additional memory capacity
· Supports SanDisk TrustedFlash and Gruvi content cards
· Digital FM tuner*, on-the-fly FM recording*, and voice recording
· No FM-tuner (and no FM-recording) is available in Europe
· Supports Subscription Music Stores, does NOT support .aa (audible.com)
· One year warranty
* not available in Europe
· Lil' Monsta Sansa Site