Native Instruments Releases Audio Kontrol 1 Interface
Slick, powerful and tiny external USB Audio interface.
It's the perfect audio interface for guitarists, producers and DJs who use MAC OSX or Windows. Native Instruments introduces a new kind of audio interface: high-end, professional sound quality, versatile connections, advanced controller functions and a compact and sturdy design – these are the hallmarks of AUDIO KONTROL 1. Also included are 3 full versions of Native Instruments software – ensuring you can start creating sounds and mixing tracks instantly.
- High-quality, portable audio interface with sturdy aluminium casing
- 24-bit / 192 KHz quality, high end Cirrus Logic® A/D, D/A converters and 103 dB-A SNR
- 2 balanced inputs: 1 line/mic (XLR/1/4" TRS Neutrik, phantom power supplied) and 1 line/HiZ (TRS); individual gain controls with acitvity and clip LEDs
- 4 balanced outputs (1/4" TRS ) with two stereo level controls
- Headphone output with A/B source switching and level control
- Direct monitoring with mono switch and mix control
- Low latency ASIO/Core Audio driver
- USB 2 bus powered, MIDI I/O
- 3 freely-assignable buttons and 1 controller knob. MIDI and key commands support for control of professional audio software and other media applications such as iTunes, Winamp or Final Cut Pro
- Includes full versions of TRAKTOR 3 LE, GUITAR COMBOS and XPRESS KEYBOARDS
The expected MSRP is $299/€279 and will be availabe October, 2006.
· Official Audio Kontrol 1 Site