Fl Studio 12.3 To Be Released August 2, 2016
Check out the new features introduced in the latest version.
We just got some new details about Image-Line's latest releast of FL Studio. FL Studio 12.3 will be released on Tuesday August 2nd 2016. For existing users of FL Studio, you will be able to dowload this update for free when it's released. Now, on to the good stuff... here are the key features included in this new version.
- Transient Processor (demo). Enhance or suppress the attack transients and release of percussive and other transient sounds. $49 in the Image-Line Shop.
- Razer Chroma - Control Razer Chroma enabled hardware such as laptops, keyboards, mice and headsets from FL Studio.
- Gross Beat - Vectorial UI.
- Fruity Convolver - Vectorial UI.
- Fruity Limiter - Vectorial UI.
- Love Philter - Vectorial UI.
- Maximus - Vectorial UI.
- Parametric EQ2 - Right-click band tokens to select Key (note frequencies).
- Patcher - New FX patches by WiseLabs, right-click the plugin window's top-right preset selector.
- Sytrus - Vectorial UI + 73 nucleon presets.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Completely revised with up to 25 layers and new visual FX.
FL Studio Features
- Real-time stretching - Sampler and Audio Clip 'Realtime > Stretch' mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
- Lock MIDI notes to Channels - Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from. The Channel will now respond to that Controller regardless of what Channel is selected in FL Studio.
- MIDI channel through - Allows all MIDI Channels from a controller or external sequencer to pass to the plugin for separate control AND to record up to 16 separate MIDI Channel colors.
- Mute/Solo locking - Shift-Click Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
- Image-Line Remote feedback - Image-Line remote is an Android and iOS remote-control MIDI App. Image-Line Remote now updates controls to reflect changes to the UI in FL Studio.
- Type in values - Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accept actual values.
- Auto name option - The names of existing Channels aren't changed when dropping presets on them and the General Settings > Auto name is off.
- Restore previous state after solo - Under General Settings > Miscellaneous. Allows you to restore the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer to their state prior to a solo command, or to unsolo everything when it's off.
- Channel Rack height – Auto Resize: Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max).
- Channel Rack sorting – Menu option > Sort by: Sort the Channel Rack order by Mixer Track Number, Channel Name or Channel Color.
ABOUT FL STUDIO
FL Studio is developed by Image-Line Software and is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 18 years of innovative developments it has everything customers need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
Lifetime Free Updates - Image-Line’s philosophy is that customers should get the functionality they paid for, bug-fixed and updated, for as long as we develop FL Studio.
Editions - FL Studio is available in 4 editions: FL Studio Fruity ($99), Producer ($199), Signature ($299) and All Plugins ($737). http://www.image-line.com/flstudio-feature-comparison/
Buy FL Studio – purchase online from the Image-Line Shop - https://shop.image-line.com/
For full details on any feature please check the online manual - https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp