More like depressing...
1. Creed has sold more records in the U.S. than Jimi Hendrix
2. Led Zepplin, R.E.M. and Depeche Mode have never had a number one single. Rihanna has had 10
3. Ke$ha's "Tik-Tok" has sold more copies than any Beatles single ever.
4. Flo Rida's "Low" has sold 8 million copies - the same as The Beatles "Hey Jude"
5. The Black Eyed Peas "Ive got a feeling" is more popular than any Simon & Garfunkel or Elvis song.
6. Celine Dion's “Falling Into You” sold more copies than any Queen, Nirvana, or Bruce Springsteen record.
7. Same with Shania Twain's “Come On Over”
8. Katy Perry holds the same record as Michael Jackson for most number one singles from an album.
9. Barbra Streisand has sold more records (140 million) than Pearl Jam, Johnny Cash, and Tom Petty combined.
10. People actually bought Billy Ray Cyrus' album “Some Gave All…” 20 million people. More than any Bob Marley album.
11. The cast of “Glee” has had more songs chart than the Beatles.
12. Justin Beiber exists.